Thermoformed plastic trays are manually stacked in a magazine where the bottom tray is released onto a dead plate.
A 3-axis, programmable, Cartesian pick and place, equipped with a detachable end effector. The machine removes syringes and their corresponding plastic platforms from the trays and places them on a flighted transfer belt arrangement.
The pick and place shifts left and right to complete each row and move incrementally from row to row until the tray is empty. The empty tray is released by the retractable shelves to drop to a lower level where a pusher deposits it in a collection drawer.
The syringes are indexed forward into the carrier buckets of an intermittent motion horizontal cartoner.
Farason handled integration with the cartoner from design to field integration.
- Tray Magazine and Destacker
- Integral Empty Tray
- Collection Drawer
- 3-Axis Pick and Place
- Multi-Head Detachable
- End Effector
- Center to Center Pitch Change
- Inspect/Reject Device
- Speed Range: Up to 20 Cycles/Min
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Anodized Aluminum Components
- Complete Interlocked Guard Package
- Fast Tooless Change-Over
- PLC Controlled Sequence Logic
- Operator Interfaced Terminal
- Color Coded Light Column