A series of modular machines are designed to assemble complete eyeshadow and blush make-up compacts.
(1) unloading compacts from trays;
(2) placing the compacts into pucks;
(3) opening the compacts;
(4) placement of a bottom label;
(5) sorting brushes from bulk and loading into compacts;
(6) sorting applicators from bulk and loading into compacts;
(7) unloading pressed powder pans from trays;
(8) gluing and placing powder pans;
(9) picking and placing from a magazine clear plastic cover discs, puff pads, and puff sponges;
(10) closing the compacts; unloading the compacts from the pucks.
An SKF puck recirculating conveyor is included.
Lipstick assembly and lip balm assembly.
- Modular Multi-Machine System
- Recirculating Puck Conveyors
- Component Tray Unloading
- Puck Loading and Labeling
- Brush Sorting and Placing
- Glue and Pan Placement
- Disc and Puff Placement
- Applicator Sorting and Placing
- Speed Range: Up to 60 PPM
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Anodized Aluminum Components
- No Painted Surfaces
- Complete Interlocked Guard Package
- Fast Tooless Change-Over
- PLC Controlled Sequence Logic
- Operator Interfaced Terminal
- Color-Coded Light Column
- Quick and Easy Module Removal