Convey, collate, and transfer plastic bottles.
Dual timing screw infeed prevents unstable bottles from falling over and oval bottles from shingling and jamming.
• Straight-sided stable bottles are allowed to enter the machine without the use of timing screws for simplicity and cost savings.
• Programmable axis pick and place with quick-change end effector enables the system to accommodate a wide array of product layer configurations and easy change-over.
• Adept Cobra 600, 4 axes, robot arm equipped with a quick change end effector provides flexibility to handle a broad range of bottle heights, sizes, layers and slip sheets.
• Stacks of slip sheets are manually loaded onto a conveyor for introduction into the system minimizing operator intervention to reload bulk product.
• Erected cases with sealed bottoms enter the system via integrated case powered roller conveyor. Cases are indexed within the machine where flaps are controlled and the case aligned to ensure obstruction free precise loading.
• End effector vacuum switches verify presence of a complete row and complete layer pick-up preventing incomplete low count cases from exiting the system.
• Sensors throughout the system monitor bottle, slip sheet, and case infeed queue, and case discharge status for fully automatic operation cognizant of product levels and affiliated package machinery.
• Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction with full interlocked guarding for long service life and safe operator intervention.
• Operator Interface Panel monitors sequence logic and reports system status and diagnostic messages enabling operators to easily understand machine operation and simplify troubleshooting
• Speed Range: dependent upon row quantity and layer volume. Example: system shown included 2 and 3 layer cases with an average of 12 bottles per row and 144 bottles per layer resulting in a production rate of 320 bottles per minute.