Sort and feed plastic inserts and caps to an existing machine. This machine utilizes Farason Integral Prefeeder and Farason Model SDP-24 Pocketed Disc Sorter.
Parts fall into and are carried out of the disc sorter via pockets configured to suit the size and shape of a specific component.
Upon exiting the disc sorter, parts enter a “C” shaped chute for reorientation onto a flat belt conveyor. A pick-off device at the conveyor end was designed to suit customers monobloc capping configuration.
A sensor on the conveyor governs the output of the components from the disc sorter as needed. Systems are designed to suit customer’s specific application.
- Pocketed Disc Style Feeder
- Integral Floor Level Prefeeder
- Quick Change
- One Piece “C” Chute
- Exit Conveyor with Polyurethane Belt
- Feeder and Conveyor Sensors
- Pick-off to suit Existing Equipment
- Speed Range: Up to 300+ PPM
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Anodized Aluminum Components
- Micro-PLC Controlled Logic
- Polycarbonate Covers
- Alternate Prefeeders and Hopper Bins
Feeding and sorting various components