Farason provides turnkey solutions that include both robotic and non-robotic assembly machines and systems. We integrate our equipment with a wide variety of machines.
Our team provides consulting and the implementation of custom solutions that integrate our technology with existing OEM equipment. We build machines with custom specifications in mind while also complying with industry-specific regulatory standards. Farason takes a holistic approach to our customer’s needs by incorporating their engineering, management, quality, mechanical, electrical, and operator input throughout project development.
Our usage of robotics to handle and assemble products and packages in lieu of conventional, inflexible, hard automation provides manufacturers with the competitive advantage required to compete in today's global market.
Why Choose Farason?
- Reduce your costs by automating difficult and unsafe manufacturing and packaging processes so you can be competitive in an ever increasing global market
- Automate the repetitive, intricate processes and train your personnel to handle the jobs that require brain power to increase production rates and improve product quality
- Remove health hazardous, repetitive motions to create safer working environments
- Prepare yourself for the future by replacing your deteriorating old-school conventional automation with flexible, accurate, reliable, and durable cutting edge technology
Machines can be singular, multi-functional systems, or a series of modular cells. Our solutions perform one or more functions to combine components or products together in a complete assembly, package, or kit. Robots are optimized for multi-task capability and maneuverability.
Farason replaces existing processes that are difficult, inefficient, and costly. We use custom robotic cells to handle items such as:
- Small and large individual components
- Completed assemblies and packages - finished goods
- Odd shaped flexible and rigid products, components, and packages
- Cartons, boxes, shippers, cases, and related dunnage
Our depth of experience by working with a variety of industries allows us to offer expertise and solutions that no other company can match in terms of efficiency and cost reduction. We bring to the table a broad spectrum of automation ideas which is a direct result of our cross-industry work.